Tuesday, December 7, 2010

littlest things

16bars

Intercept the approaching steps it’s like i haven’t slept
my life the widow wept as it rises at an alarming rep
the frequency of the expectancy patience thrown back to sea
searching with no heed that their hearts lack their eyes to see
Sick notes in my headphones intrude my life like they own
the zephyrs that trembles the petals in this sea the meadow
my body the dead owns nerves fire but the mood is mellow
i leave the world that i know to float away a la maison

지금까지 알고있니? 조봐 너의 아품까지
도망가기 나의취미 이잰 악마와 대화하기..
근대 나는 생각 많이 하며 행동은 없지안니
 위해서 내려온  끝이없이 한숨하지..
The blueprint lies within me yes the rising castle in the sky
And the ghost that roams freely only just now passed me by
Its no matter if it sees me Imma make this thoughtful castle rise
As long as that Im still breathing Imma work this failing heart of mine

peaceeee

No comments:

Post a Comment